What specific kinds of cases do you handle?

The Law Offices of Mike Razi specializes in immigration law.

How can I contact you by confidential email?

You can email our office with questions at mail@mrimmigration.com or you may submit the contact the firm” form located at the bottom of this page.

What is your telephone number?

You may contact our office by phone at (213) 368-0124 or toll free at (888) 905-0202.

Where is your office and what are your hours of operation?

Our office is located at 3250 Wilshire Boulevard, Suite 1112 Los Angeles, CA 90010. We are open from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday and Saturday by appointment only.

Where can I find a map of your location?

Please see our contact us page to see a map of our location.

What are your fees?

Our fees vary according to the type of immigration issue we will be handling. However, we understand that not everyone can comfortably afford a lawyer and as such we offer flexible monthly payment plans for those in need.

How can I make an appointment?

If you would like to schedule a confidential consultation please contact our office at (213) 368-0124 or (888) 905-0202 or email us at mail@mrimmigration.com.

Who can help me with my immigration matter?

Only a licensed attorney can give you legal advice. Be careful who you see. Ask the person offering legal services if he or she is licensed by the State of California. Ask for his or her bar number and check with the State Bar.

Can an immigration consultant assist me?

It is against the law for an immigration consultant to give legal advice. An immigration consultant can only give non-legal help such as translating documents. Immigration consultants must have a $50,000 bond and provide you evidence of the bond. Keep the bond number for your records. Only an attorney can give you legal advice, such as advising you about what forms to file with the INS.

What should I ask the attorney at the initial consultation?

You should ask the attorney about his or her qualifications. Ask whether he or she will personally handle your case or will another associate handle it. Ask whether the attorney has handled similar cases and if so when and where. Clarify the services that will be provided and how much you must pay. Get a second or third opinion.

What are some common scams?

Making false promises and implying he or she has special influence with the INS is one of the most common scams. Beware of anyone who guarantees you any immigration benefit. Get a signed written contract listing all the services you were promised and how much you must pay.

Who do I contact to report a complaint?

You can contact the California Department of Justice Office of Immigration Assistance at (888) 587-0557. The State Bar of California can be reached at (800) 843-9053. For more options consult an attorney.

Contact us


Site Logo